Noob Stacks Questions

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Wed Feb 10 12:06:49 EST 2010

I haven't built the Main Stack yet but am building LeaseStack to be shown to
my supervisor to show him Rev's capabilities. This is one of Many
modules/stacks that are to be used by the Mainstack when i write it.

Can I write LeaseStack and add it to MainStack as a sub-stack later? Not a
lot of data is going to be passed from Main to the different Module stacks.
Most of them are going to be near stand-alone (my boss has a dream of
charging differently for versions that include other tasks/modules/stacks).