AW: Andre's house - completely offtopic

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 09:00:54 EST 2010

Hi

I made a google maps entry that is open for anyone to edit. If you have a google account of any sorts, you can go here, and click on "save to my maps" and then "edit" to add your own location:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=103560329393675966954.00047f3f26dbe66f71c2d&ll=17.978733,12.304688&spn=124.244284,268.242188&t=h&z=2

Caveats:

This could be a spam magnet, I'll test it out and if it doesn't work, I'll delete it again.

I tried to import the old map from Frappr. However, there where several problems, so I opted to not use that import, and start fresh. Some example problems:
Images didn't come trough
There where more incomplete or broken entries then "real" ones
Those entries which did work where strangely merged ie. the name would be put into the "comment" field, doubled text, etc.

Have fun
Björnke

--

official ChatRev page: