go card in revLet

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Feb 9 22:31:16 EST 2010

I have been building a revlet as a proof of concept. It worked great and as I put more features into it I have run into the 'go card' problem.

The thing is if I have a series of commands running and click the next card button then it waits until the commands are done and will go to the card, but if I wait until the series of commands are done and then click the next card button it immediately crashes the browser, every time.

I do have a splash screen that loads , waits, and then goes to the next card and it doesn't crash. but any subsequent GO commands crash.

What are the other issues that people are having with the GO command??? I would like to either track this down or find a workaround.

Thanks in advance,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html