Another DataGrid question

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Feb 9 16:50:15 EST 2010

On Feb 9, 2010, at 4:32 PM, Jeff Massung wrote:

> Sorry, can't find this in the documentation (although it's probably
> there
> and I'm just blind)... Is there a way for me to get the template
> group for
> the index of a DG? Something like...
>
> get the dgDataControl[2] of group "MyDataGrid"

I don't think these is documented by you can access the
dgDataControlOfIndex or dgDataControlOfLine properties IF you are
using a Data Grid form:

put the dgDataControlOfIndex[1] of group "DataGrid"

Notes: If you are not caching controls then returns empty if index or
line has no control associated with it because it is offscreen.

For tables I see a ColumnControlOfIndex function in the source code.
You can call it directly from any script nested within the Data Grid
control.

put ColumnControlOfIndex("column name", 3) into theControl

May return an empty value.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems