Reading/Deleting Last Line Of File

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:48:59 EST 2010

Jim,

I will give this a try.  I was trying to go down the same path by
getting the number of records of the file...then trying to determine
if I could just read the last line and removing the EOF.  Is there
anyway to specifiy a READ to a certain line of a file without reading
through the whole file?

Warren