Not quite [OT]: News about Revolution

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Tue Feb 9 03:13:48 EST 2010

My British passport will only include chips if, as and when the issuing
authority provides the fish to go with them. Until then, I shall remain in
my tree-house.

"Stop the world... I want to get off."
"Progress is too often convincing yourself that backwards is forwards."

/H

Neal wrote:
Its a US requirement and the deadline set by the Bush administration was
years ago but many (most?) countries cannot afford to do it. I never figured
out how they thought that if you were smart enough to do these horrible
things you would have a "real" chip in your passport. This stuff is like
squeezing a balloon as when you press in one area it pops out in a different
one. Unfortunately though the world runs on money and all the money goes
thru SWIFT.