DataGrid question

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:05:23 EST 2010

I have a DataGrid form where each row acts like a kind of folder. When you
click on the row, it expands out to show everything that's underneath
it. This works pretty well so far, but I have a basic problem with the
scrollbar that I'm hoping is trivial to solve:

In the "layoutControl" message is where I either expand or contract the
final rectangle for the template group. However, the DG doesn't seem to
understand this. Let's say I have only 1 "folder" with a large list of items
under it. I expand out the folder (the bottom of pControlRect is set to
something extending outside the DG group), but the scrollbar for the DG is
still grayed out, thinking there no need to scroll.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jeff M.