Not quite [OT]: News about Revolution

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:55:41 EST 2010

Its a US requirement and the deadline set by the Bush administration was
years ago but many (most?) countries cannot afford to do it. I never figured
out how they thought that if you were smart enough to do these horrible
things you would have a "real" chip in your passport. This stuff is like
squeezing a balloon as when you press in one area it pops out in a different
one. Unfortunately though the world runs on money and all the money goes
thru SWIFT.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com