Generic Invisibility Handler

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon Feb 8 13:16:35 EST 2010

Thanks Mark! This list is so helpful! I don't know why I didn't use it before
when trying to guess revTalk code and searching through the forums.

We are a grain farm company in central Illinois and my predecessor built a
farm management app in ASP .NET using Ironspeed Developer. Maintaining his
code and adding additional functionality has been a nightmare, so when
challenged by my supervisor to explore writing Iphone apps I came across
RunRev. So far in a matter of days, I have just about wrote a client app for
the Lease Management part of our current web app. I am very impressed with
revolutions capabilities for quick development.

We intend to use this software for managing leases on land and machinery,
putting out/tracking work orders in the field, asset management, FSA
material management, Inventory, Repair orders, Loan payments, etc. I am
beginning a complete rewrite of our current web app into Rev. A daunting
task at the moment, but somehow easier than I imagined (the already heavily
populated database does most of the work).

This is my second full week developing in Rev. The first week was spent
writing database handlers. This week I am going to figure out how to
manipulate alot of the controls I need via scripting.

I am troubled by the lack of books out there on the subject, and am looking
to increase my skill set as quickly as possible.  Thank you all for your
speedy responses.