firstIndent doesn't work with dontWrap?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:39:05 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Jeff Massung <massung at gmail.com> wrote:
> Subject pretty much says it all. I'm wondering if this is by design (and if
> so, why) or a bug that needs submitted? I did a search on the QC and didn't
> find anything about this.
>
> Using Rev Ent. 4.0 (on Mac, in case this does work on Win32).

Never even knew there was a firstIndent property, but I can confirm
that it isn't working with dontWrap turned on.

> Side note: for the life of me I can't get the focusIn message to trigger for
> any of my single-line edit fields. Does anyone else have this problem? Is
> there some special setting/property I need to set?

Try using the openField message instead.
>From the docs:
If the control is an unlocked field or a button whose menuMode is
"comboBox", the openField message is sent to it instead of the focusIn
message.

Cheers,
Sarah