[ANN] RunRev Community Linux Distro

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 5 11:16:23 EST 2010

Richard,

Thanks for the cumpliments!

As for LinCity, I am a FreeCiv guy (http://freeciv.net ) which in recent
times you can play in the browser, they've ported it from desktop app to
canvas + js, wonderful work, multiplayer on the browser, fantastic.

About including games on this little distro, I am trying to keep the size
down, I am not even including WINE (sometimes I think windows is a puzzle
game). If you're running a disk image, then you can click the computer
button at lower left and choose "install software", you will load an app not
unlike synaptic where you can search install lincity on your copy with no
problem. The idea is to offer a minimal distro with all things Rev just
working. Users can customize to their taste.

Cheeers
andre