[ANN] RunRev Community Linux Distro

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Fri Feb 5 07:58:07 EST 2010

Andre,

Great news on your Linux distro! I can't wait to try it. I saw your note
about bandwidth and hosting. Recently I discovered this site that offers
FREE hosting with decent bandwidth. Even their premium version is only $5
per month. There are no hidden requirements for ad banners either.

Details:
The FREE package includes:
- 1500 MB of Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth
- Host your own domain (http://www.yourdomain.com)
- cPanel Powered Hosting (you will love it)
- Over 500 website templates ready to download
- Easy to use website builder
- Free POP3 Email Box with Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- And many more..

 http://www.000webhost.com/249602.html