ANN: Hinduism Today Navigator - Alpha Test Open

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 03:53:38 EST 2010

On 05/02/2010 04:01, Sivakatirswami wrote:
> Amazing... we are all mac users here and somehow a recent change broke
> the site on IE.
>
> Working on it... some crazy thing where if there is an https link on a
> non-secure page, IE this the whole page should be secured.
>
> You can just download Hinduism Today Navigator directly from these links.
>
> http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/navigator/HTNavMacAlpha.zip
>
> http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/navigator/HTNavWinAlpha.zip

Still no Mac icon with 0.6.9a3 when installed via internal update system
from
icon-less 0.6.9a2; menu 'MORE'.

Country drop-down list is now in alphabetical order.

I don't understand why every time I download a new version I have to fill in
ALL my details.

0.6.9a3  when installed from web-browser download DOES have an icon!