More on Performance

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Thu Feb 4 06:28:13 EST 2010

I use a lot of loop-type "send X in 0 millisec" in my application "Exagofon" and I actually noticed that the process (music) was significantly faster when a window (Finder [Mac !] for example) hiding the application window, thus avoiding the screen refresh. However, I am not yet entered the phase of optimization of my code, so I am very interested in suggestions related to this post...
Sorry for this no-response
Bons souvenirs de Paris
René