lockLoc OR LockSize? (but not both)

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Wed Feb 3 18:22:26 EST 2010

That's what I thought, but wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something obvious.

It makes no sense (to me) to have these be a joint property. They are two separate things.

Example: I have several images I want to drag around and reposition on a card, but I also want to constrain their size to 200,200.  It would be nice to be able to do this in the IDE without the risk of images blowing up all over the place.  (Returning from editing a group, for example... surprise!)

Is there some structural reason within Rev that the status quo has to be as it is?  If not, this strikes me as a good feature enhancement... why not have two separate properties... what do others think?

Mark