Hypercard import ?

Pierre pierre.bernaert at mac.com
Wed Feb 3 18:05:31 EST 2010

I'm using Rev/enterprise  version 4.5.0. with Leopard X.6.2 on a MacPro.
I would like to convert an old Hypercard stack to Runrev.
I did it a few years ago with an old version of Rev.
I can't do it today.
I can't open the stack directly from Rev, the stack isn't seen from Rev.
I can't change the "Open with" of the 'Information Window' from Hypercard to Revolution.

My question is:      "Can Rev V.4.5  open and convert an hypercard  Stack ?"
What are the solutions to do it ?

Many thanks to any one who could give me an idea

Pierre