Rev for Linux (was Re: iPadding around?)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Feb 3 13:34:14 EST 2010

I am no genius, the guys at SUSE (Novell??) are. They made the software, I
am just using it.

Speaking of software, suse studio is giving me error 500 as of half an hour
ago. Must be overwhelmed, as soon as I it is up and running I will try to
cook something.

Now, a simple pool, for those wanting a linux image for testing, how big it
could be, meaning what is the upper size limit that you would download.

Anyone here remembers what are Rev Linux dependencies:
* Pango?
* all g libs?
* qt?

Cheers