Rev for Linux (was Re: iPadding around?)

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Wed Feb 3 05:54:09 EST 2010

I agree :-), still

a) is also valid for developers of any other existing Linux distribution
- given enough motivation, people manage to cope with their plates;

b) if onRev server is included, then it is not limited to development,
but can also be deployed as a server (you know LAMP, so this could be
LAMR or even RAMR ;-) ).

Viktoras