[BUG] or expected behaviour - rawKeyUp (or Down)

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:52:15 EST 2010

Hi Richmond,

Firstly, as far as the OPTION/ALT key combos go, yes that is already
explained in the Rev Dictionary.

As far as jpg and links go, all I know in the blurb about how to submit User
entries it states links aren't acceptable because links can change and Rev
aren't in a position to monitor and update such links - seems fair to me.

As far as jpg in the Dictionary itself, obviously it isn't impossible
because Rev already has little images for the OSs, but I haven't seen any in
the User contributed notes.

To me this is a prefect example of 'a picture says a thousand words'.
Unfortunately at this stage it appears that we'll have to go with your link
and people will have to find it via this thread :-(