Adding Tables in On-Rev

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Mon Feb 1 17:36:16 EST 2010

Le 1 févr. 10 à 23:17, Bob Sneidar a écrit :

> Hi all.
>
> I thought I was having a problem with creating tables
> programmatically in my On-Rev database, but it appears that the
> table eventually gets created. It can just take 20 or 30 seconds to
> do! Is this normal??

No if it take more time than some seconds or what it would take in
running the equivalent code as an sql proc under phpMtAdmin. Did tou
oprimise your code in this way first ? As a more general remark, it's
always better ro avoid to use this kind of procedure without being
sure that they works as expected first. Else the server will become
very directly unresponsive...