Gradient along a graphic line

Nonsanity rev at nonsanity.com
Fri Dec 31 17:34:12 EST 2010

The line is like a hand-drawn line. It can be any shape, including looping
and crossing itself. I'd like to be able to have it fade between colors
along its length.

For now I've broken it into several pieces and colored them separately. It's
not as perfect a solution as I'd like, but it'll do for now.

It would be nice to be able to "set the vertexcolors of grc 1" with a list
of RGB colors, just as you set the points of a grc to a list of x,y coords.
For the future perhaps...

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity