ResizeControl

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Dec 31 15:43:11 EST 2010

Thanks Mark.  I'm actually trying to achieve the opposite of that - I
want to resize the group and have the controls within it resize
appropriately.  But all seems to be working OK, the code I've written
correctly resizes the the controls when I resize the group so no
worries.  I was just surprised when I found that groups behave
differently than other controls in this as far as resizeControl is
concerned.  Maybe I should put a note in the dictionary entry.

Craig - I haven't tried putting the resizeControl at the card level,
it's in the script of the group itself.  Like you, I had a beep in it
just to check things out and found that it beeps continuously as I
resized the group.

Pete Haworth