Rev CGI problems

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:42:43 EST 2010

Hello David,

I went through this very big headache as well.  The answer is that you need
the 3.5 CGI engine.  CGI capability was removed thereafter.  It isn't clear
in the purchasing process and the older materials online lead one to believe
capabilities are there that have been removed.  The company graciously
allowed a post of links to the older engines via Jacqueline, but you may
need to email Heather on the list to make sure this is still proper.

Good luck, it works very well as a CGI engine once you get the right
version.

Wayne