Beginners questions

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 31 05:30:27 EST 2010

Hi John,

There is no easy way to import all iOS controls. You can fake them using pictures.

LiveCode for iOS can connect to sockets, so it should be able to contact a web server and read data from an on-line database. I don't know whether libURL is included already (just check the release notes), but if it is then it should be easy.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com