Missing plug-in. Again

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 30 18:14:38 EST 2010

On 12/30/10 4:25 PM, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:

> My installer did not create a folder "Documents/LiveCode/Plugins", if that
> matters. I can certain navigate, via that preferences dialog, to the folder
> in question. Or anywhere around it.

I know, they'd avoid some confusion if they created those folders for
you. Anyway, the enclosing folder can be named anything and placed
anywhere (but best to avoid the app folder, make it a user location.)
But inside that you must have a folder named exactly "Plugins". And your
plugins go there.

If you still have a My Studio (or My Enterprise) folder inside
Documents, put your plugin inside the Plugins folder in there and point
to My Studio (or whatever.)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com