messages question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 30 17:25:47 EST 2010

Yves,

It wasn't clear to me that you don't open Dialogues immediately when Accueil opens. I had the impression Dialogues has to open automatically when Accueil opens.

You can do exactly the same trick in Accueil as in Dialogues.

on preOpenStack
  hide this stack
  send "initialiseStack" to me in 0 millisecs
end preOpenStack

on initialiseStack
  if the mode of this stack is "5" or the mode of this stack is "6" then
    show this stack
  else
    -- I don't know what you want to do here?
  end if
end inisitaliseStack

Keep these handlers in the card script.

--