extract by delimiter

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Dec 28 22:32:26 EST 2010

put url "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w=22664069&u=f" into field 1

gets an xml like page of data. So I just extracted the yweather: info I needed:

example:
<yweather:location city="Bethel Park" region="PA"   country="United States"/>

Then I replace "<" with "" in field 1
etc till I got the data that I was left with before

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net