Livecode iOS app live in the app store

John Craig john at splash21.com
Sun Dec 26 18:29:11 EST 2010

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback - especially liked the technical
shadow discussion  ;P
The game seems playable enough to develop a bit further, so I added the
shadow and smoothed out the animation a bit.
Nonsanity was also right about the offset - I was thinking 'mouse' when
I should have been thinking 'finger'.

A few small changes here and there make quite a difference - I'll upload
the modified version ASAP.

The biggest surprise for me is how fast it runs on the iPad - even
compared to the iPhone4 - it's comparable to running it in the simulator!

JC