Problem with launch on OSX 10.5

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 23 22:40:42 EST 2010

I have a big problem with the launch command on OSX 10.5. I have a bunch of
old Director executables that I¹m trying to launch from LiveCode that refuse
to launch using the launch command while I¹m running 10.5 but work fine
under 10.6. Interestingly I can¹t get them to Œactivate¹ via applescript
either when running 10.5 (is this what launch uses?). They all run perfectly
when double-clicked in the Finder.

Anyone got any ideas on how I might work around this?

--
Dr Terry Judd | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Education Unit