pListed-off

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:15:00 EST 2010

Most of you probably know this already; but goofy Richmond
didn't until just now, and he feels it is worth repeating:

Submitted the latest version of my Devawriter Pro to
MacUpdate:

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/34195/devawriter-pro

and got this back from the macUpdate people:

"I noticed that you submitted Devawriter Pro and that the version
strings are showing 4.0.0.950 rather than the version number you've
designated (1.0.0.RC3).

Would you mind updating the version strings so that our listing can
match the information that appears in Finder? . . .

  . . . It's really easy to fix the conflict between the version # of
the runtime and the version # of your app. Just edit the file in
/Contents/Info.plist file so that the CFBundleVersion value is changed
from whatever it is (4.0.0.950 right now) to the version # for the
Devawriter Pro."

Love, Richmond.