Livecode iOS app live in the app store

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Dec 23 10:06:07 EST 2010

On Dec 23, 2010, at 9:42 AM, John Craig wrote:

> Hi, Nicolas.  That was my first test app (written in Xcode).  The new LC app doesn't seem to show up yet for some people - apparently it can take up to 24 hours to appear  :(

Doing a Search didn't show the app in the live updated list of names, but telling it to actually do the search did show the app. I scored 9240.

Not sure what you should do about this, but it was confusing for a while why it was that snowballs would pass through snowmen without causing any damage. Maybe you could do a perspective change, to suggest an arc through the air?