Issue with Twitter search

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Wed Dec 22 14:26:14 EST 2010

Hi Bryan, what is the function you want - maybe I can help... I've not
updated my Twitter stuff since they turned off basic authentication, but the
search api<http://apiwiki.twitter.com/w/page/22554756/Twitter-Search-API-Method:-search>does
not require any authentication any way. Maybe the Twitter api is a
good
candidate for the next Live Code TV session... anyway give us an idea of the
function you want (maybe with some pseudo-code), and I'm happy to give it a
go?