Dispatch and send

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 22 13:03:17 EST 2010

I've noticed that the message box world has been little strange for some
commands.

In the past,           answer  "Prompt"      in the msg box   would
*not*show the dialog
but                       answer "Prompt"; put it                       *
does* show the answer dialog

 I  have not checked this since 4.0

sqb