FORUM POLL: Which Linux distro do you use?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Dec 20 08:23:13 EST 2010

I've been pleasantly surprised to see such a relatively large number of
people here using Linux and I'm curious which distros you folks are
running, so I just took advantage of the simple poll feature in the
LiveCode Forum for this:

POLL: Which Linux distro are you using?
<http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6245>

If you're not a forum member you'll need to create an account, but the
forum is such a useful compliment to this list that IMO it's worth
taking a minute to do that anyway.

Thanks in advance to all you Linux fans here for voicing your disto
preference.  It'll be fun to see what you folks are using, and feel free
to add any additional notes in a post there about what you like and
don't like about running LiveCode on Linux.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World