Strange phenomena

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Dec 19 00:27:07 EST 2010

Just built a windows version of my latest app with unusual results. I set the size of my cards in an openCard handler in the stacks' scripts. The Window's version makes the answer dialogs the same height as the windows. Huge! No problems with the Mac Version. Any one else encounter this anomaly? And what might have caused this? Earlier builds, when I was not routinely setting card size do not do this that I recall. Would this not be termed a bug?

TIA,

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect & Director of Product Development for GSI
<www.glsisinc.com>