Valentina db under Linux ???

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Dec 18 14:38:14 EST 2010

Hi Mark,

> > 1) once again .. Such issues about Valentina better discuss on
> > Valentina list.
>
> And again, it's LiveCode integration I'm concerned with, not
> Valentina as such. If it's not working for me in LiveCode
> then it's not working for others, and the process of working
> that out is germane to the LiveCode community. For that
> reason I'd want to keep this on list.

Thats fine - if you have an idea about how to make the process easier, we
want to hear it. I think having a spash screen that explains the two step
process sounds like a great idea.

The two step way is a little problematic, and it would be nice if there was
an easier way to install externals like this.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software