Valentina db under Linux ???

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 18 14:21:42 EST 2010

Ruslan-

Saturday, December 18, 2010, 10:56:04 AM, you wrote:

> 1) once again .. Such issues about Valentina better discuss on Valentina
> list.

And again, it's LiveCode integration I'm concerned with, not Valentina
as such. If it's not working for me in LiveCode then it's not working
for others, and the process of working that out is germane to the
LiveCode community. For that reason I'd want to keep this on list.

> In ReadMe present link to WIKI.

Yes, but not that it's necessary to read a specific page to know how
to install. It's under the "Documentation" section, not the
"Installation" section. There's nothing there that indicates that
there might be more to installation than the included instructions.

> We have history and reasons do this in such way.

OK.

> Yes, we know that Revolution was renamed to Livecode.
> Thank you to mention this :-)

I've been revising my code base lately as well <g>

> You have write many text, but for me not clear the most important:
>     Does it works for you NOW ?
>     when you know about second install step?

No.

I knew about the second installation step *before* I posted what
didn't work.

--
-Mark
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net