[data grid] How to get the dgText really empty?

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Fri Dec 17 12:02:37 EST 2010

Bonjour Trevor,

I just noticed that I was completely wrong!
I was emptying my data grids but not a hidden field which is used as an intermediary where preprocessed data are kept,
and which is used by the button which recapitulates the two data grids in the third one!!!!

Thanks a lot for your reply

 and really sorry to have disturbed you with what was my mistake!

André