RevServer on OSX (Snow Leopard Server)

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 03:12:23 EST 2010

Jaque, I intend to document how to tame the two 'subspecies' of Snow Leopard - no, not 'uncia uncia uncia' and 'uncia uncia uncioides' but 'OSX Server' and 'standard' OSX ;-)

I'd love to be able to do the same for my Ubuntu subspecies of Linux (would that be 'felis linux ubuntiodes'?) but that will have to wait as my current VPS also lacks the libraries. It's running an Dapper Drake 6.06 LTS and needs to move to 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx) LTS - if only to keep my nice cat analogy going!

(Indeed, one reason for investing in OSX Server for my home office is to get all my development stuff off the VPS so that I can move my websites onto a simpler, cheaper, newer platform.)
Best,
Keith..