msg box Buggerers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 16 22:27:06 EST 2010

On 12/16/10 8:39 PM, DunbarX at aol.com wrote:
> Sniff. Thanks Jackie. My poor, legitimate thread. Ruined. Choke.
>
> And I have a reproducable bug. And nobody cares. Bawl.

Aww. There, there. We care. Really. The problem is, it seems only to be
reproducible on your setup. Try tossing out your prefs file. LiveCode
stores your message box history in there and maybe it's storing
something weird. It's in your user library/Preferences/RunRev/livecode.rev.

You'll have to reset any prefs you changed from defaults.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com