RevServer on OSX (Snow Leopard Server)

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 17:20:22 EST 2010

Devin, Thanks for your response and the files you sent for comparison. I now have a revServer-enabled OSX Server!

Now I understand the OSX Sever vs standard OSX differences, I intend to configure my development Mac to Andre's instructions and then document both approaches.

I'm also researching how to open-up OSX Wiki Server config (custom white list) to enable rev code to be embedded into wiki page html.
Best,
Keith..