RevServer on OSX (Snow Leopard Server)

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Dec 16 07:24:32 EST 2010

Oh and one addendum (thats latin for missed one thing):

In this piece here from your configuration file:

<Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents">
   AllowOverride All
   Options MultiViews
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all
   AddHandler irev-script .irev
   Action irev-script /cgi-bin/revserver/
</Directory>

You need to change to this:

<Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents">
   AllowOverride All
   Options MultiViews ExecCGI
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all
   AddHandler irev-script .irev
   Action irev-script /cgi-bin/revserver/revserver
</Directory>

You need ExecCGI and you need to provide the engine to the Action handler
not the folder the engine is in.