[OT] Some Recognition

Anthony Howe anthonyhowe at mac.com
Thu Dec 16 02:40:39 EST 2010

While we're throwing in some 'scottLove'...

....I recently enlisted the help of Scott to get started on a project here.

He's awesome, a patient teacher, and has an admirable hunger for mastering the Australian accent - which I'm sure he will, with equal or greater excellence.

Congrats on the game mate.... now what were those cheat codes again? ;)

cheers,

A.

On 16/12/2010, at 6:32 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

"Le succès n'est toujours que la partie visible du talent."

Congratulations, Scott !

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70