Valentina db under Linux ???

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Dec 16 02:33:15 EST 2010

On 12/16/10 5:26 AM, "Warren Samples" <warren at warrensweb.us> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Does anyone have the ADK embedded version of Valentina installed and
> working in Linux? I have had no luck getting this to work. The new
> version 4.8 gives me some strange messages installing and then crashes
> Livecode when attempting to initialize. The previous version always
> returns a script error regarding the function "Valentina_Init".
>
> I'm running Linux Mint, which is compatible with Ubuntu.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

Good morning Warren,

I see that Ivan have made one more fix in install scripts.
Regarding to hard links.

We will upload newer archive of V4REV Linux 32 bit
In the nearest couple of hours. I will notify on Valentina list.

Do not worry, Ivan will help you get it working.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology