msg box Bug?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 15 17:39:18 EST 2010

I actually played marching drums in a bagpipe band in High School. Everything was imported from Scotland, right down to the drumsticks. The 2 instructors were phenomenal. They would take teenage kids and within two years have them winning awards in major parades in Maryland. That was probably the most fun I ever had with any group of people that involved music. Well, there was my hippie buddies and I driving around town in an oil burning corvair smoking something that smelled funny and listening to Jimmy Hendrix, but that's not the same thing.

Bob