msg box Bug?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:05:47 EST 2010

On 12/15/2010 11:57 PM, Warren Samples wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 22:48 +0200, Richmond wrote:

>> band

>> means . . .  :)
>>> That's exactly right!
>> Mind you; both Lancastrians and East Coast Scots can smirk in an
>> unpleasantly superior
>> way at Australians . . . :)

>> have

What a depressing confession! The tangential information one can garner
from this use-list
is almost as valuable as the Livecode-relevant information; and usually,
far more amusing.

If all you do it think along ramrod straight lines about coding then
your coding is unlikely
to be creative an innovative; and as Livecode is, itself, both creative
and innovative, quite a lot
of what Edward De Bono called "Lateral Thinking" helps an awful lot.

Be very, very careful, or I may send you a complete folk-dancing kit . .
. .  :)