RevServer on OSX (Snow Leopard Server)

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 15:41:23 EST 2010

I did it that way but no longer have that computer. However, I did send a
complete working httpd.conf to.. someone on this list. My memory is so bad I
can't recall who. (sent privately, but wouldn't mind if they forward it on
to you)  On the other size, I have an httpd.conf working dandy on straight
leopard that I'd be willing to send.  Should work for either system, leop,
or snow.

Let me know if you want it.