savingStandalone Problem

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Dec 14 17:22:35 EST 2010

I'm still trying to figure this out.  Here's the latest twist - the
About dialog in the standalone, which uses the custom property,
displays the correct version as entered in the prompt dialog during
savingStandalone.  But the custom property I see in the IDE doesn't
get updated.

I seem to remember seeing something about LC making copies of stacks
when it builds a standalone, or I might be dreaming that.  If there
are stack copies involved, could that have anything to do with this?

Pete Haworth