Set Angle Bug?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 14 16:29:27 EST 2010

On 12/14/10 12:54 PM, Walt Brown wrote:
> Thanks Mike, that's a thought. I may make a series of sized originals, like
> most icon libraries, then only allow a fixed set of sizes.

I wasn't sure from reading the thread, but did you lock the image itself
(set the lockloc to true, in the image's property inspector, size pane)
or just lock the screen? Setting the image's lockloc prevents it from
resizing.

I don't think the resizing is actually a bug, though it may not be
desired behavior. All images revert to their original dimensions when
they are redrawn, unless they are locked. Usually the redraw only
happens in an opencard, but if you change its orientation it also needs
to be redrawn.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com