OAuth

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:02:09 EST 2010

Hi Richmond,

My top item in wish list for this Development platform
is a Librarian who could write code. Just one.

"A librarian is an information professional trained in library
and information science, which is the organization and
management of information services or materials for
those with information needs."
(From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Librarian)

Many times, I see many interesting works
posted in this mail list or personal pages
that merits more attention and discussion.

For example, works that I would like to learn
more from their creators are: (from years ago)
Database library posted by Rob cozens
created enterily in this Development language,
the math library named "JonesLib",
Geoff Canyon vector's game,
Eva Isotalo's game Jump,
and many recent work.

Interviews with further explanations, code
analysis and readers comments could have
been useful to raise awareness for these
works and many others.

Of course, "in theory", we could figure it out all
we want to know about any stack, just reading
their code, but what is the fun of that? :-D

Besides, too many stacks, libraries and applications
are the result of many days (or weeks) of hard work
and figuring their methods and algorithms are not
as easy as some want us to believe...

Al